Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council

Change of personal details

Don't forget to let us know about any changes in your details.

You can update your details using My Pension Online, this is an on-line facility for fund members and allows you to update your details directly without the need to send a form to us in the post.

You can register for My Pension Online 

If you have registered a password with us you can let us know about a change of address by telephoning us, otherwise please click above for a form to make the change.

If you want to us to be able to take change of details from you and give you information over the telephone please set up a password with us.

Retired members who have previously registered a password may provide these changes by telephone.